March 20-22nd, Asheville, NC
Connecting donors with active duty service members for a weekend in Ashville, NC of fly fishing, fine dining, and craft beers. Asheville is considered to be the Brewery Capital of America and there is no better place to relax, fish, and have some of the finest drafts in the nation with our nations hero’s. All guests will be housed in private luxury homes with fun dining experiences in the evening. Fishing on Saturday and Sunday will be led by Fly Fishing Master’s Champions Kevin Howell and Walker Parrott, with a personal guide for each donor/service member pair. We will be fishing a privately owned multiple mile portion of the river, known for the exceptional bite in the end of March.
- All lodging and food/drinks
- All gear and equipment for fishing
- Outerwear clothing provided by Filson
- Transportation to and from river
- One on one time with those returning from deployment protecting our freedoms.